To honor those who give their time and service to causes important to them, many organizations award volunteer grants for both active and retired employees with actual donations to non-profits.
Did you know that 40% of Fortune 500 companies offer volunteer grant programs (also known as Dollars for Doers)? Use the tool below to see if your company has a volunteer grant program today to make your time even more valuable!
How to submit a LLS Volunteer Grant:
- LLS Volunteer completes a LLS volunteer opportunity.
- Check the LLS Volunteer Grant widget to see if you are eligible for a Volunteer Grant through your employer.
- If your company participates, please notify LLS by uploading the LLS volunteer grant form.
- If volunteer hours require verification, LLS Volunteer can reach out to LLS regional staff or the LLS Volunteer Grant Team for additional support.
- Your company sends the volunteer grant to LLS once they receive our verification.
Please submit your form online or mail all volunteer grant forms to:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
3 International Drive, Suite 200
Rye Brook, New York 10573
LLS's tax identification number is 13-5644916.
If you have questions, contact our Volunteer Grant Administrator.