Speak one-on-one with an Information Specialist who can assist you through cancer treatment, financial and social challenges and give accurate, up-to-date disease, treatment and support information. Our Information Specialists are highly trained oncology social workers, nurses and health educators.
How to Contact Us
To contact an Information Specialist about disease, treatment and support information and resources:
- Call: (800) 955-4572
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET
- Chat live online: Click here to chat
Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET
- Email: Click Here
All email messages are answered within one business day.
- Leave a message 24/7 and we'll call back.
Call (800) 955-4572 to use the automated response system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. An Information Specialist will return your call the next business day. You can also listen to recorded information about LLS and our programs.
To contact LLS about donations or other general inquiries, please click here.
If you need information about your Co-Pay Award or any other LLS Financial Assistance Program status, or help with the online portal, please call (877) 557-2672, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm ET.
How We Can Help
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Help you deal with the challenges of your diagnosis
- Provide information about treatment options
- Conduct individual clinical-trial searches for you and help you develop a list of questions to ask your doctor about participating in a clinical trial. When appropriate, personalized clinical trial navigation is available.
- Help you map the best route from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
- Provide information, resources and support to caregivers
- Communicate and Connect
- Help you communicate with members of your healthcare team
- Provide you with free education materials to help you on your cancer journey
- Connect you with a staff member at your chapter who can guide you to local programs and resources
- Connect you to national resources
We Speak Your Language
Callers may request the services of a language interpreter. We can speak to you in 170 languages.
Sponsors & Supporters
Support for this service provided by
This service is for information only. LLS does not give medical advice or provide medical services.
Please consider a donation to LLS so we can continue to provide patient support and education and fund research to improve outcomes for all blood cancer patients.