First if your company currently manages an account via the Coupa Supplier Portal then we invite you to send a connection request from within your portal account.
Second if you do not currently manage a Coupa Supplier Portal account but are willing to set one up and submit your connection request from within your portal account. For guidance on how to register for a Coupa Supplier Portal account please view our tutorial video “How To: Complete New Supplier Onboarding Registration.” The first half of this tutorial video will guide you step by step through the account registration process, while the last half will give you an understanding of what you will be expected to manage through the portal should you be selected to become a new supplier for LLS.
How To: Send a Connection Request via the Coupa Supplier Portal
- Sign into your Coupa Supplier Portal account
- Click the “Setup” button located on the CSP navigation bar
- This will show new prompts just below the navigation bar, select “Connection Request”
- In the body of this section, you will click the search button, a popup window will appear
- In the search bar type in "The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society" then click the magnifying glass, from the lookup options select us as the supplier
- You will be required to enter a “Customer Contact” you can use email@example.com then click “Request” and you’re done!
Third if you do not currently manage a Coupa Supplier Portal account and are not willing to set one up or if you do have a Coupa Supplier Portal account and would like to offer LLS additional information about your business you can proceed by completing the Prospective Supplier Request form, click here to access.